England's final group game at the 2018 World Cup takes place in Kaliningrad this Thursday 28th June as they take on Belgium, with a place in the last-16 already secured.
In addition to our England Fans' Guide to Russia, which covers the entirety of the tournament, we've produced an informative and hopefully entertaining Free Lions fanzine for Thursday's game in Kaliningrad. And we'll have a new edition for every game England play.
Our Fans' Embassy will be out and about to offer assistance to supporters and handing out free hard copies of England's leading fanzine. In Kaliningrad, we'll be at the Tourism office at Plosjtsjad Pobedy, 1 Kaliningrad 236022, otherwise known as Victory Square. Come along and say hello…
As usual we will be operating on the day before matchday and on matchday itself, from 10:00 until 17:00.
- How to join the World Cup party - it's not too late!
- A look at the World Cup Ground Rules
- Clive Hetherington on England's group stage performance so far
- Everything you need to know about Kaliningrad
- And we look ahead to our next stop, wherever that may be...
You can also subscribe to the hard copy of the Free Lions by following this link...
Thanks to Anita for the image used in this article. Reproduced here under Creative Commons license.