The Football Supporters’ Federation is a democratic, membership-based organisation working to represent the interests of football supporters in England and Wales. The FSF runs the ‘Fans For Diversity’ campaign in close partnership with Kick It Out, football’s equality and inclusion organisation.
We are seeking to recruit a new member to our staff team to develop and extend our established and successful ‘Fans For Diversity’ campaign among fans of clubs in the National League and below, across England and Wales.
This is a great opportunity to help shape the diversity agenda in football, at a time of change, when fan bases are more diverse than ever before.
Working alongside our Diversity and Campaigns Manager Anwar Uddin, and as part of the FSF staff team, the post-holder will be involved in supporting, organising and on occasions leading FSF campaigning activity around the full spectrum of diversity issues, to oppose all forms of discrimination and to promote diversity within football.
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Salary: c £28,000
The successful applicant will need:
• Knowledge of the issues around diversity and anti-discrimination in football
• Experience as a football supporter and an awareness of the issues affecting match-going fans
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• An ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fans for Diversity Campaigns Officer National Game: job description
- Fans for Diversity Campaigns Officer National Game: person specification
- Fans for Diversity Campaigns Officer National Game: application form.
The Football Supporters’ Federation strives to be an equal opportunities employer. We would welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If you would prefer us to post a hard copy of the application forms write to:
The Football Supporters’ Federation
1, Ashmore Terrace
Tyne and Wear
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of application forms is Thursday, 24th May 2018 at 17:00. We are unable to accept CVs instead of application forms.
Interviews will be held on Friday, 1st June 2018 in London.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful.