The recent football-related child abuse revelations have shocked and moved many Football Supporters' Federation members.
If you know anyone affected by the reports, or if you want to discuss any concerns, many avenues of support are available:
- The Football Abuse Helpline (set-up by the FA with the NSPCC) - available 24 hours a day on 0800 023 2642.
- You can also contact the FA via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NSPCC (for adults) - Telephone: 0808 800 5000.
- ChildLine (for children and young people) - Telephone: 0800 1111 (free).
- The Offside Trust is an independent trust set up by survivors of abuse in football to support players and their families.
Anyone who has information regarding child abuse should phone the police on 101 or 999 (emergency).